Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness Solutions
Fast, accurate and comprehensive measurement
True marketing effectiveness doesn’t have to feel out of reach
While you might ultimately be held accountable for a single KPI, we realize that’s driven by every aspect of your marketing workflow and the entire marketing funnel. It’s no surprise then that 66% of marketers say end-to-end measurement is very important… yet only 17% are confident that they can actually execute this. Part of the challenge is often the plethora of data sources, tools and partners you have to work with in today’s complex environment -- this fragmented approach can cause inefficiency, slow downs, and confusion. Let Nielsen help cover all of your needs for a simpler and more seamless experience.
We help CMOs, brand managers and channel owners answer these questions and more:
- How should I allocate my budget across online and offline channels this quarter?
- How can I optimize my cross-channel campaigns to meet my conversion targets by audience this month?
- Which online display creatives and ad sizes are driving the greatest response from my target audiences today?
INSPIRE ACTION WITH THE MODERN MARKETER’S END-TO-END TOOLKIT
Nielsen Outcomes is an award-winning suite that encompasses the right data and tools -- brought together through modernized, easy-to-use technology and expert consulting -- so that you can leverage the right data for the right levels of marketing and more easily manage your entire marketing workflow. With Nielsen Outcomes, you can unlock:
- An easy and agile implementation process to ease the burden of data collection for you and agency partners and reduce data acquisition costs.
- An analytic approach equipped for addressability to optimize marketing performance at the speed and granularity you need
- End-to-end expertise from our global consultants, who transform the right data, tools and processes into action with recommendations tailored to you, informed by their specialized + localized knowledge
Learn more about our individual solutions below.
Marketing Mix Modeling
From small businesses to the world's largest enterprises, companies use Nielsen Marketing Mix Modeling to understand past trends, predict future effects of marketing tactics on sales and optimize budget allocation across channels and devices.
Make smarter decisions that enhance your return, while accounting for competitive, seasonal and other exogenous factors that can impact performance.
With Nielsen Campaign Lift, you can make a direct connection between the media people consume and the products they buy. We offer the only solution on the market that uses credit and debit sales data, loyalty card data and/or store data to measure campaign performance.
See how exposure to your advertising impacts consumer purchase behavior, including average spend, trip frequency and more, and use this insight to maximize the revenue outcome of your advertising.
Nielsen Marketing Attribution
Nielsen Attribution collects person-level performance data from your addressable marketing channels and devices. Advanced analytic models measure the influence of every addressable channel and granular tactic on multiple success metrics and key audience segments.
With models updated as often as daily, you’ll use near real-time data to optimize your marketing tactics and media spend allocation while campaigns are still in-flight.